Energy Performance Certificates - API
When you sign up, your sign up email will include an API key. This authorises you to use the API.
The API lets you do everything you can do in via user interface, except you don’t have to physically click around: you can write a program to do it for you.
You can use it to
- search and filter for certificates
- Look up individual certificates and their recommendations
- Obtain the data as JSON or CSV
When you're signed in, your API key can be found at the foot of each page in the format:
Logged in as "firstname.lastname@example.org / api key: abcd1234"
When logged in, your individual API key is also included in the API documentation examples, so they canbe easily copy and pasted in to your application.
- Make a note of your API key from the sign-up email, or in the foot of the page.
- Go to the EPC developer documentation for information on how to use the API on the site
To continue exploring our datasets, return to opendatacommunities.org